Prague, 28 June 2017
EPJ AP an international journal devoted to the promotion of the recent progresses in all fields of applied physics.
The articles published in EPJ AP span the whole spectrum of applied physics research.
- Semiconductors and devices
- Physics of organic materials and devices
- Thin films
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies
- Spintronics, magnetism and superconductivity
- Imaging, microscopy and spectroscopy
- Plasma, discharges and processes
- Physics of energy transfer, conversion and storage
- Instrumentation and metrology
- Physics and mechanics of fluids, microfluidics
- Biophysics and biosensors Surfaces and interfaces